WELCOME TO IMMA NACHI'S BLOG...Think Positive and Always Do The Right Thing......

Friday, February 12, 2016

Singer Adele graces Vogue Cover March Issue, says she's living her best Life.

 Life is really becoming more and more beautiful for Adele these days.The singer graces the cover of Vogue's March issue. And at just the right time, it seems, as Adele, 27, said she is living her best life yet. 


"I feel so comfortable in my own skin," she revealed in her cover story. I really like how I look, I like who I am. I like everyone that I surround myself with." 

Fresh off the release of her record-breaking album – 25 sold more than three million copies in the U.S. its first week – and ready to embark on a North America tour, Adele is healthier than she's ever been.

She has quit smoking, given up certain foods and cut down on alcohol. 

She said "I was trying to get some stamina for my tour,  so I lost a bit weight. Now I fit into normal, off-the-shelf clothes – which is really a big problem for me!"

However, Adele gave her partner Simon Konecki and their son Angelo the credit of her life's transformation.

She said "[Angelo] makes me very proud of myself. When I became a parent, I felt like I was truly living, and I had a purpose, where before I didn't." 

Adele said that she took time off to be with her family before she began working on her third album. But the star said her three year hiatus wasn't unintentional. 

"I think I had to take the right amount of time off to let people miss me," she explained.

No comments: